Encounter+ (EncounterPlus) VTT is a powerful virtual tabletop app designed to help Dungeon Masters to run D&D 5E combat encounters more easily. You can track initiative, health, and conditions for various monsters and players and position them as tokens on the map.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
• Initiative, health, experience, and condition tracker
• Random encounter generator, difficulty calculator
• Bestiary, Monster Manual, Magic items and Spells
• Bookmarks, a quick search, shortcuts
• Player and Non-Player characters
• D&D 5E SRD content included
• Campaigns, Modules, and Asset packs
• Page content editor
• Dice Roller
• Roll tables
• iCloud sync, manual import/export
• iPad Multitasking, Split screen, Drag&Drop
• External Screen with AirPlay Mirroring
• No Ads
Battle Map Features (as In-App purchase) :
• Tokens, Auras, Tiles, Spell Area of Effects,
• Square grid, Hex grid, Custom grid size and units
• Fog of War, Dynamic Line of Sight with multiple wall types
• Custom drawings with Apple Pencil
• Animated video backgrounds
Premium Features (Subscription ) :
• 3D Dice Roller with multiple themes and styles
• Animated Tiles, Auras, Area of Effects
• Weather Effects (rain, snow, fog)
• Web server + Remote Play (early access)
Information about subscriptions:
• Subscribers will receive 1 week free of Premium Features
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Depending on what subscription length you those (Monthly or Yearly), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire premium functionality for these periods, respectfully.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.