Download your entire Fitbit history and store it on your iPhone in Apple Health with myFitnessSync. Auto-sync new data in the background multiple times a day.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
Works with ALL Fitbit models and the Aria scale.
myFitnessSync - Fitbit to Apple Health exports up to 14 fields. You can customize the app to only export the fields you want
- Resting Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Active Energy
- Resting Energy
- Dietary Energy (Food Calories)
- Sleep Analysis
- Time In Bed
- Time A Sleep
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Lean Body Mass
- Flights Climbed
- Water / Hydration
You can now sync any of your Fitbit Workouts to Apple Health. Running, Hiking, Walking, Cycling, Elliptical, Swimming, Strength Training, Yoga, Stair Climbing, Calisthenics, Circuit Training, Aerobics and many more.. If you have any issues please contact support. We will address your questions ASAP
Fitbit to Apple Health Sync exports years of data - your entire Fitbit history. We are the only app that can sync your entire Fitbit history. Our app will not overwrite any Apple Health data. Any Apple Health data you might have will not change
NOTE: Fitbit restricts access to intraday heart rate data
Over 5,000 5 star reviews! Our rock-solid syncing technology has synced Fitbit data to Apple Health for over 100,000 people in the last 5 years
Need to sync your Apple Health app data or Apple Watch data to your Fitbit app? Try our other myFitnessSync app: Sync For Apple Health > Fitbit - http://appsto.re/us/yJr7jb.i
WHAT OUR USERS ARE SAYING
5/5 "This app is awesome! I have an iWatch but I love the Fitbit! Finally an app that puts all my info in the iPhone health and does it correctly! Thank you" -TTWalker57
5/5 "Hard to beat software that works well!" -ican'tthinkofagoodnickname
5/5 "This is the Best app to Sync Fitbit data to Health and it works perfectly. Auto sync feature works great. This is the best sync app I ever used. Best Buy!" -Karthikeyan
"Very easy to use with my fitbit app and health app"
"Does what it claims" - "The amount of money and time that have been wasted could have been saved if I had come across this app first. Thank you!"
Syncs with rewards programs such as Go365
We cannot respond to your questions or comments in review posts. Instead of posting questions or comments as a review please send them to email@example.com or visit our support page - http://www.bickster.zendesk.com. Thank you
HOW DOES IT WORK
Data is synced using 3 easy steps. After your first sync you can use One Click Sync
1. In the app, sign into Fitbit.com using your account credentials
2. Pick the fitness fields (steps, sleep, etc..) you want to sync with Apple Health
3. Click the "Sync Now" button to start syncing your Fitbit data with Apple Health
To avoid seeing duplicate activity data in the Apple Health app disable fitness tracking on your iPhone. Go to Settings->Privacy->Motion & Fitness and disable "Fitness Tracking"
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit doesn't not service or warrant the functionality of this product.