Poseidon Synth - The Ocean of Sound
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
For all creatures in the ocean of sound - Sonic textures from other worlds, Analog signature sounds, Cut-through-the-mix leads and silkily smooth pads: Poseidon sets a new standard for sound design and ease of use. All of this was made possible through a combination of the familiar, conceptual simplicity of the analog synthesis and our frequency domain based Spectral modelling synthesis technology.
Spectral model oscillator
Select a basic sound model from over hundred delivered with Poseidon. The basic sound model determines the sound characteristic you want to start: taking a artificial model like “Sawtooth” gives you analog style sounds. Use complex models from analyzed samples for earth shaking ambients and evolving pads.
High level controls allow for changing the spectral shape, the harmonicity and balances the level of residual noise and spectral amount of the oscillator model.
The newly developed F-Domain filter allow for drastic changes in the resulting sound spectrum. Five filter types including lowpass/highpass characteristic can be used to shape the sound. They have the usual controls like cutoff but also very unusual ones like a variable slope ranging from 0 dB to 72 dB / Octave and independent controls for resonance and bandwidth! This kind of controls are only possible in the context of our F-Domain synthesis technology. This results in an extremely clear filter sound with breathtaking fast modulation possibilities.
The filter type “Inverse” interprets the sound model as a "Source" and a resonant body "Filter". The cutoff parameter shifts the filterbase - this is the equivalent to making the instrument body smaller or bigger.
This simple control gives your sound a distinctive moving distribution in the stereo panorama. Every atomic sound particle has it´s own path through the space !
The sound browser in Poseidon gives you a fast selection of sounds based on category and timbre.
Spectral modelling synthesis
• Harmonic/Inharmonic/Noise sound models
• 512 oscillators per voice
• 300 Sound models / 600 factory presets
Unique sound control
• Pitch modulation / Harmonicity control
• Time machine
• Timbre control
• Frequency Domain Filter
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomiser generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Distortion (aliasing free!)
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot)
• Audio Unit AUv3
• Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI / Tempo Sync / MIDI Learn
• Audio recorder with Metronome.
• Audio pasteboard / File sharing.
• Ableton Link support
• Bluetooth audio A2DP