Redshrike is a polyphonic synthesizer that combines a resonator designed to make more complicated sound creation and subtraction synthesis with a FM oscillator that creates distortion.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
The oscillator has frequency modulation at a wide speed from low speed to the audible range, and it is useful for creating dirty sounds together with the resonator.
The waveform of the oscillator can be morphed from sawtooth wave to triangular wave and square wave. In addition, the oscillator has a 3-voice waveform generation engine internally, and you can make a thick sound by detuning it.
In the resonator, not only feedback amount, but also its pitch can be modulated with ENV and LFO.
The filter has a Low parameter that can boost the bass range, and you can make a heavy sound.
- This product is compatible with iPads and iPhones, but not compatible with Apple Silicon Macs.
- This product mainly contains basic presets that are useful as a starting point for sound creation. Please note that there are no huge amount of presets. Enjoy making sounds.
# Synthesizer Engine
- Waveform Morphing: Saw - Triangle - Pulse
- Frequency Modulation: Type, Frequency, Depth
- Detune (3xOSC)
- Sub Oscillator
- Type: White, Pink, Blue, Pitched, Digital, Glitch
- Type: 24dB/Oct, 12dB/Oct
- Cutoff Frequency
# Programmable Arpeggiator
You can easily create your own pattern.
# Universal App
It is compatible with iPad and iPhone and has multiple screen layouts optimized for different screen sizes.
# Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use this AUv3 Plug-In in a host application that supports Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3).
You can stream live audio directly to an Audiobus compatible application. See https://audiob.us for more information.
# Ableton Link
Link is a technology that keeps devices in time over a local network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
# MIDI input
- Core MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI Input
- MIDI clock synchronization
- MIDI controller mapping
# Preset sharing
You can share your presets with other users. You can add presets created by other users to your preset library using the iOS Share Extension feature.
# More information
Introductory videos and manuals can be found on the website below.