Clean, crunch and more crunch! The pre-amps are nothing more than a capture of my personal British style amp. The hardware version has only one channel and a light stack, so I added a channel and a 5-bands equalizer (like on the MKII) very effective. The amp takes over the cab and reverb of the Tone Deluxe.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
- Two channels each one with two preamp gains, a mid-boost and a boost
- A pedalboard with 8 super efficient stomps, no need to disconnect cables to test the positions of the stomps
- The distortion responds to the volume of the guitar
- Two models of reverb springs
- 12 cabinet models (1x12, 2x10, 2x12, 4x12) which reproduce the sound characteristics of the most famous cabinets
- a pedal floor emulation to deal with presets