Neon is a lightweight digital audio editor and recording plugin compatible with any AUv3 host. It supports most major iOS file formats, and allows simple drag and drop between plugins. The editor allows you to import audio from a file or the system clipboard, as well as the ability to record incoming audio.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
As an editor it supports all the usual functionality you would expect as well as being able to edit samples on a per sample basis at extreme zoom levels.
Neon also contains a number of built in effects that can be applied to the whole file or a selection. Effects can be previewed and tweaked prior to applying an effect.
Neon can also be used as a clip launcher within an AUv3 Host, with the ability to remotely trigger one shot or looped samples. The Warp function can automatically adjust the tempo of a clip to the host tempo without affecting pitch.
Neon also features a slicer which allows you to cut up a sample into multiple slices that can be played back via an incoming MIDI controller.
○ Record directly from other plugins.
○ Auto Start via trigger level supported.
○ Set maximum recording lengths in Beats / Seconds for perfect loops.
○ Drag and Drop Support between apps.
○ Drag and Drop selections to other apps.
○ Slicing and warping of audio.
○ Auto Sampler
○ AudioShare support.
○ Built in Effects.
○ Supports loading of external AUv3 effects (standalone mode).
○ Export to WAV, M4A, MP3 and FLAC formats.
○ Warp / Time Stretch functionality for syncing to host.
○ Host Sync.
○ Media Bay file manager for organising your clips.
○ Ability to set short name and colour in AUM.
○ Configurable MIDI Support for clip launching.
○ Supports iOS General Clipboard operations
○ Run multiple instances
○ LUFS measurement.
Note: Neon imposes a 15min sample length limit on recordings due to it's memory restrictions as an AUv3 plugin.