“Gofretor – A Viking’s Saga” is a retro-stylish 16bit platformer game. It was designed as it would run on retro consoles in such a way that you will remember with nostalgia that time.
Beschreibung anzeigen Beschreibung verbergen
Our hero, Gofretor, lives in a small Viking village and works as a cook in the local tavern. He's not the traditional Viking warrior but when danger emerges and his girlfriend Gofretta is being kidnaped by monsters, Gofretor is willing to grab his axe and go rescue her.
In this classic 2D adventure, you will fight many enemies, avoid traps, search for secrets, talk with NPCs and many more!
Are you willing to help Gofretor?
- 16bit graphics with 5 layers and parallax effects
- 11 main levels plus 4 secret ones
- 4 bosses to beat
- 17 type of enemies
- Talk to NPCs in order to help you throughout the game
- 4 weapons (axe, double-axe, fireball, sword)
- Use a helicopter or a magic machine gun to shoot down enemies!
- 2 difficulties
- Many secrets (ie. hidden rooms, alternative ending, secret codes)
- Left-to-right scrolling mechanism
- Chiptune soundtrack
- Mini games (ie. rock-paper-scissors, lucky-three)